- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- STIHL Easy2Start™ (E): The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products easier. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B): The Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B) allows the user to adjust the tension of the chain without the use of tools. This allows for easy chain adjustment.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers: Simply lift the lever and twist the caps to remove or tighten. There‘s no need to use a tool to tighten or loosen.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty” side of the air box.
- Displacement: 31.8 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.5 kW (2.0 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 4.6 kg (10.1 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 280 cc (9.5 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 180 cc (6.1 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® Chain: 3/8 in. PMM3
- Guide Bar Lengths* (Recommended Ranges): 30 to 40 cm (12 in. to 16 in.) STIHL ROLLOMATIC® E
- Power Source: Gas
- Bumper Spikes: Help prevent pull-in and provide better control, making cutting easier.
STIHL recommends #3610 (61 PMM3 55) OILOMATIC® saw chain and 16″ 3005 008 3919 STIHL ROLLOMATIC® Ematic™ guide bar combination. The actual listed guide bar length can vary from the effective cutting length depending upon which powerhead it is installed.