- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology – Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers: Simply lift the lever and twist the caps to remove or tighten. There‘s no need to use a tool to tighten or loosen.
- Master Control Lever™: The Master Control Lever™ is an easy to use single lever, operating the choke, starting throttle lock and on-off switch. The operator must pull the throttle trigger before moving the Master Control Lever™ to the choke position.
- Displacement: 45.6 cc (2.78 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.2 kW (2.95 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 4.9 kg (10.8 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 390 cc (13.2 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 198 cc (6.7 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® Chain: .325 RM3
- Guide Bar Lengths* (Recommended Ranges): 40 to 45 cm (16 in. to 18 in.) STIHL ROLLOMATIC®
- Power Source: Gas
STIHL recommends #3634 (26 RM3 68) OILOMATIC® saw chain and 18″ 3005 008 4717 STIHL ROLLOMATIC® E guide bar combination. The actual listed guide bar length can vary from the effective cutting length depending upon which powerhead it is installed.