- All-wheel drive for added traction in tough mowing conditions
- Personal Pace® self propel system automatically adjusts to your walking speed
- Guaranteed-to-Start (GTS) engine warranty
- Bag on Demand allows you to switch from mulching to bagging in seconds while leaving the bag on the mower
- Dual Variable Transmission: Front and rear wheels engage independently, distributing the right amount of traction when needed to tackle tough hills and slopes.
- Briggs & Stratton® EXI Engine: Featuring the lightweight 7.25 lbs gross torque, 163cc overhead valve engine featuring Just Check & Add™, never change the oil.
- Personal Pace® with Traction-Assist Handle: This intuitive technology automatically adjusts the mower’s pace to your walking speed. For more challenging areas with uneven terrain, the Traction-Assist Handle can help monitor your speed up hills and slopes, keeping you mowing at a comfortable pace.
- 22″ Recycler® Cutting Deck: Front throw chamber and Atomic® blade lift, suspend and re-cut clippings into a fine mulch for a healthy, lush lawn.
- Bag On Demand: With our innovative Bag-On-Demand feature, you can switch from mulching to bagging in seconds with a flip of the quick-change lever – and the bag can stay mounted in either mode.
- Convenient Washout Port: Attach a hose to the mower deck to easily clean the under side of the deck.
- One Piece Adjustable Height Handle: The single piece handle can be easily adjusted to 2 different handle heights without the use of tools.
- 3 Year Guaranteed-to-Start: Starts on one or two pulls up to three years or we’ll fix it for free! See retailer for warranty details.
- 2 Year Full Coverage Warranty: If anything goes wrong, under normal use and maintenance, Toro will fix it free!
- Engine: 7.25 ft-lb Gross Torque* Briggs & Stratton® EXi 163cc w/Ready Start® – no need to prime or choke. Just Check & Add feature – no oil change required
- Cutting Width: 22″ / 56 cm
- Height of Cut: 1.0″ – 4.0″ / 2.5 – 10 cm
- Guaranteed-to-Start Promise: 3-Year GTS Full**
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive System: Personal Pace All-Wheel Drive w/Traction Assist
- Deck Material: Steel
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Standard
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 2-Year Full
- Engine Displacement: 163cc
- Handle Type: 1 Piece, Adjustable Height
- Wheel Height: 8″ / 20.3 cm
- Weight: 77 lbs. / 34.5 kg
*The gross torque of this engine was laboratory rated at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 by the engine manufacturer. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine torque on this class of mower will be significantly lower.