- Highly productive 30″ deck helps you finish the job faster
- Conventional walk-behind design is easier to operate and control compared to other mower designs
- Commercial-grade Kawasaki engine with spin-on oil filter and dual element air filter delivers the power for heavy use.
- Blade Stop System (BSS) allows operator to disengage blades without shutting down the engine
- Impact Protection: Steel bullnose front bumper, brush guard and engine guard protect components from damage.
- Heavy-Duty Components: Every component is designed for the jobs you need to perform, including the durable cast-aluminum frame, the heavy duty steel deck, and the bull-nose front bumper.
- Commercial Grade Wheels: Tough co-polymer wheels feature precision ball bearings for long life with less downtime and lower replacement costs.
- Mulching System: Mulching system minces grass clippings for a “just bagged” appearance without the hassle of clipping collection and disposal.
- 2-Point Height of Cut: Heavy-duty 2-point height of cut (HOC) system makes it easy to adjust deck height. No need to walk around the mower to adjust four different levers.
- Large 1-Gallon Gas Tank: A larger gas tank means longer mowing time between refueling.
- Two-Bail Control System: Provides excellent speed control and is easy to operate.
- Blade Stop System: Allows the operator to disengage the blades without shutting down the engine. Saves time restarting when you have to step away momentarily to move obstacles or empty the bag.
- Engine: Kawasaki® FJ180V 179cc Commercial
- Fuel Capacity: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Mowing Speed: Variable up to 4.1 mph (6.56 kmh)
- Cutting Width: 30″
- Height of Cut: 1.5″ to 5″ in 0.5″ increments
- Number of Blades: 2
- Starter: Recoil
- Deck Material: 13 Gauge Steel
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Standard
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Commercial Use
- Bagger Capacity: 2.5 Bushels
- Blade Design: (2) .135″ thick steel
- Blade Engagement: Blade Stop System (BSS)
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,000+ ft/min
- Engine Displacement: 179cc
- Height: 27″
- Length: 37″
- Spindle Housing: Die Cast Spindle, 17mm cold formed spindle shafts
- Tires: 8″ x 2.25″ front, 10″ x 3″ rear rubber tires with co-polymer wheels
- Transmission: Variable Speed, Rear Wheel Drive
- Width: 33″
- Weight: 167 lbs. (dry, mulch mode)
*See retailer for warranty details.