- 22 hp (16 kw) 725cc Kohler® V-Twin Engine
- 42 in (107 cm) Mowing Deck is perfect for mowing in tight areas with many trees and landscaping
- Smart Speed® Control System has three ground speed ranges (Trim, Tow, and Mow) giving you greater control of speed and maneuverability for cutting grass and pulling attachments
- 3-Year Limited Warranty – No Hour Limitations
- Heavy Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you nimbly maneuver around your lawn.
- 22 hp (16 kw) 725cc Kohler® V-Twin Engine: Kohler® V-Twin engines provide dependable performance and reliable starting, along with increased durability.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- 42″ (106.7 cm) Mowing Deck: Toro’s four inch (10.2 cm) deep, top discharge deck design provides superior cutting performance in all conditions. Anti-scalp wheels allow the deck to float over the turf and reduce scalping. Create your own natural fertilizer by adding a Recycling Kit® or make yard clean-up a snap with an optional Twin Bagging system.
- Washout Ports: Deck washout ports (1 on the 32″ (81 cm) and 42″ (106.7 cm) decks, 2 on the 50″ (127 cm) decks) create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance. 50″ (127 cm) deck is pictured.
- Heavy Duty 10 Gauge Unibody Steel Frame: The lower the gauge, the thicker the metal. That is why we use heavy duty 10 gauge steel. The unibody steel frame provides the optimal balance in rigidity and flexibility for quick, highly maneuverable mowing conditions.
- Dual Hydrostatic Drive System: Independent hydrostatic drive systems provide responsive maneuverability and zero turning capabilities. These independent drives are anchored to Toro’s unibody frame and reinforced with a cross member for lasting durability and performance.
- Hitch Kit Standard: Hitch kit comes standard on all TimeCutter models. It’s easy to increase the versatility of your zero turn mower by attaching a dump cart, de-thatcher, fertilizer spreader or other Brinly-Hardy attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
- Smart Speed® Control – Trim, Tow, Mow: Toro’s Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas and finish quickly.
- Save on Average 45% of your MowingTime: The Toro TimeCutter cuts your mowing time almost in half*, which means less work for you and your mower. You’ll not only have more time to enjoy, you’ll extend the working life of your mower. *Time savings by yard size are from 2008 – 2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners.
- Automatic Parking Brake: Automatically engaged when the control arms are moved outward. Simplifies operation by eliminating a separate parking brake.
- Non-Slip, Easy-to-Clean Floor Pan: The pierced floor pan is perfect for homeowners who like their mower to look as nice as their lawn. Simply hose down the floor pan after each use and keep your TimeCutter looking as good as new. The non-slip pierced extrusions also provide an additional measure of safety.
- 18″ Extra Tall Seat: When you’re mowing for an extended period, there’s no substitute for a good seat. The 18″ extra tall seat offers permium support during longer mowing sessions.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty – No Hour Limitations: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See owner’s manual for complete warranty details.
- Engine: 22 hp (16 kw) 725cc Kohler® V-Twin Engine with AutoChoke
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal / 11.4 L
- Cutting Width: 42″ / 107 cm – 13 ga. 2 blades
- Blade Tip Speed: 17,810 ft/min
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Engine Horsepower: 22 hp* / 16 kw
- Engine Displacement: 725cc
- Ground Speed: Mow(F/R) 7 mph/3 mph, Tow(F/R) 5.5 mph/2.4 mph, Trim (F/R) 4 mph/1.7 mph
- Height: 37.3″ / 94.7 cm
- Height of Cut: 1.5″ / 3.8 cm – 4.5″ / 11.4 cm
- Hour Meter: Optional
- Length: 71.8″ / 182.4 cm
- Seat: 18″ / 45.7 cm Extra-Tall
- Steering Controls: Dual Wrap Around Levers
- Tires: 11″ x 4″ (25.4 cm x 10.2 cm) Front, 18″ x 7.5″ (45.7 cm x 19.1 cm) Rear
- Tool Box: Standard
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Unlimited Hours**
- Width: 45.3″ / 115.1 cm Deflector Up – 53.8″ / 136.7 cm Deflector Down – Storage Dimensions (W x L x H) 45.3″ x 71.8″ x 37.3″ (115 cm x 182.4 cm x 94.7 cm)
- Brinly-Hardy Attachments: Standard hitch pulls a variety of premium Brinly-Hardy attachments, such as a cart, lawn sweeper, dethatcher, aerator and sprayer. See your local Toro dealer for details.
- Brinly-Hardy Direct Mount Attachments: Mount these premium Brinly-Hardy spreader and sprayer attachments directly to your TimeCutter for easy use. See your local Toro dealer for details. (Mount Kit part #131-3966 required.)
- Deck Lift Pedal: Allows you to lift the mowing deck when changing the height of cut position and easily raise the mowing deck while mowing to avoid scalping.
- Cargo Carrier: The cargo carrier is perfect for homeowners that need hauling capabilities for mulch, soil, garden tools and other items for working the yard. No “jack knifing” and it’s easy to store. Model 79040 – Cargo Carrier. You’ll also need weight kit – model 131-7658 and mounting kit – model 131-3966.
- Anti-Vibration Floor Mat: This rubber floor mat is a great addition to your TimeCutter mower. Reduces vibration and dampens deck noise during mowing.
- Hourmeter: Keep your mower in peak condition with an hourmeter for determining when to service.
- Twin Bagger: Pick up lawn clippings, leaves, and debris quickly with our Twin Bagger. Our twin baggers have a 6.5 bushel (8 cubic feet) capacity.
- 42″ (106.7cm) Recycler® Mulch Kit: Add the Toro Recycler mulching kit and create your own natural fertilizer. This patented system cuts grass clippings 6-8 times turning them into a fine nutrient-rich mulch to feed your lawn all season. The secret lies in the unique ‘kickers’ and baffles that direct clippings back into the blades to be re-cut before being released into your lawn.
- Sunshade: Keep cool and dry while you mow. The Toro sunshade increases operator comfort by shielding you from the elements. (Model Number – 79011)
*The gross or net horsepower ratings of these engines were laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horspower on these mowers may be significantly lower.