- Enhanced Comfort – The new MyRIDE suspended operator platform allows for 3.0″ of travel, isolating bumps and vibrations from the operator. For a more personalized ride the operator can easily and quickly adjust rear shock ride settings to account for their personal ride preference, without the use of tools, resulting in a superior ride.
- TURBO FORCE Cutting Decks – Landscape professionals worldwide rely on Toro’s TURBO FORCE® decks for outstanding quality of cut and durability. Nothing cuts as well as TURBO FORCE.
- Commercial Grade Durability – From the durable 7/10-gauge high strength steel TURBO FORCE cutting deck, to the rugged 3″ x 2″ durable frame and commercial-grade engine with heavy duty Donaldson® air canister, the TITAN HD with MyRIDE is built to last.
- Innovative Tool Carrying – TITAN HD provides you the unique ability to easily attach your tools and accessories directly to the mower with the innovative tool-mounting brackets, saving you time and improving your efficiency.
- Innovative Tool Carrying: TITAN HD provides you the exclusive ability to safely and easily attach your tools and accessories directly to the mower with the innovative tool-mounting brackets.
- Commercial-Grade Durability: From the durable 7/10-gauge high strength steel TURBO FORCE® cutting deck, to the rugged 3″ x 2″ tubular frame and commercial-grade hydraulics, the TITAN HD zero turn mowers are built to last.
- TURBO FORCE Cutting Decks: Landscape professionals worldwide rely on Toro’s patented TURBO FORCE® decks for outstanding quality of cut and durability. Nothing cuts as fast or well as TURBO FORCE.
- Commercial-Grade Hydraulics: The integrated pump and wheel motor uses proven commercial hydraulic components while eliminating hoses and other potential leak points. You’ll get a smoother, faster response while enjoying an even more reliable machine.
- Toro Commercial-Grade Engines: Powerful and reliable Toro engines are built specifically for the TITAN HD 2000 Series to provide optimal performance and reliability. Heavy-duty features like the two-barrel carburetor, automotive-style piston assembly, cast-iron cylinder liners, and self-cleaning air filter housing ensure this engine is up to the task. Learn More
- Height Of Cut Adjustment: Change the deck height quickly and easily with this intuitively designed panel.
- Engine: Toro V-Twin 708cc 24.5 hp at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 Gross
- Fuel Capacity: 7 Gallon (26.5 liters)
- Cutting Width: 48 in (122 cm)
- Deck Design: 5″ (12.7 cm) deck depth, 7/10-gauge high-strength steel
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Engine Horsepower: 24.5 hp*
- Engine Displacement: 708cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Standard
- Ground Speed: Up to 9 mph (14.5 km/h)
- Height of Cut: 1.5″ – 5″ (3.8 – 12.7 cm) in 0.25″ (6 mm) increments
- Ignition: Electric
- ROPS: No-tools Folding
- Comfort Platform: MyRIDE® Suspension System
- Platform Travel: 3.0″ (7.62 cm)
- Shocks: 1 center / 2 rear
- Seat: Deluxe seat with padded armrests
- Adjustability: 5 point adjustment on rear shocks
- Spindle Bearings: 8″ (20.32 cm) Alum Sealed Ball Bearings, 1″ (2.54 cm) Shaft
- Tires: Front 13″ x 6.5″ – 6″ Cage Bearing / Rear 23″ x 9.5″ – 12″ diameter rim
- Tool-mounting Capability: Side Console / Rear Guard Ready
- Transmission: ZT3100
- Warranty: 4yr/750 hr**
Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments and safety features.