- 24.5 hp Toro Commercial V-Twin 708cc w/Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- 50″ (127 cm) fabricated 10-gauge steel, cutting deck with bull-nose bumper to handle tough conditions
- Smart Park™ Braking System – Toro’s unique braking system automatically stops the mower deck and sets the parking brake while keeping the engine running when you need to get off and on the mower
- Adjustable steering column to maximize comfort for any operator
- Toro Commercial V-Twin Engine: Toro® Commercial V-Twin engines were specifically created to deliver optimal performance in our mowers by matching the torque curve of the engines to the needs of the Toro decks they power. Intelligent design and tight tolerances help the governor respond faster with more power when you need it, so you’re ready to handle your toughest outdoor tasks.
- Heavy-Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy-duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you maneuver around your lawn.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- 50″ (127 cm) Mowing Deck: Toro’s four inch deep, top discharge deck design provides superior cutting performance in all conditions. Anti-scalp wheels allow the deck to float over the turf and reduce scalping. Create your own natural fertilizer by adding a Recycling® Kit or make yard clean-up a snap with an optional Twin Bagging system.
- Washout Ports: Deck washout ports create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance. 50″ (127 cm) deck is pictured.
- Fabricated Deck: Welded together from plates of 10-gauge steel and a bull-nose bumper leading the way, this deck can handle tough conditions. The lower the guage the thicker the steel.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: Features thick, 10-gauge steel frames, heavy-duty engine guards and large caster forks for added durability. Heavy-duty cast iron and steel front axle provide years of dependable performance.
- Hitch Kit Standard: Hitch kit comes standard on all TimeCutter models. It’s easy to increase the versatility of your zero turn mower by attaching a dump cart, de-thatcher, fertilizer spreader or other Brinly-Hardy attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
- Smart Park™ Braking System: Toro’s unique braking system automatically stops the mower deck and sets the parking brake when you need to get off the mower while keeping the engine running.
- 18″ Thickly Padded Premium Seat: Premium, thickly padded 18″ extra-tall seat provides ample back support for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Save on Average 45% of your MowingTime: The Toro TimeCutter cuts your mowing time almost in half*, which means less work for you and your mower. You’ll not only have more time to enjoy, you’ll extend the working life of your mower. *Time savings by yard size are from 2008 – 2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners.
- Key Choice™ Mowing System: Remove the key to prevent others from mowing in reverse for added piece of mind.
- Adjustable Steering Column: Steering column adjusts for maximum comfort for any operator.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty – No Hour Limitations: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See owner’s manual for complete warranty details.
- Engine: 24.5 hp* Toro Commercial V-Twin 708cc w/Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal / 11.4 L
- Cutting Width: 50″ / 127 cm – 10 ga. fabricated 3 blades
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,330 ft/min
- Engine Horsepower: 24.5 hp
- Engine Displacement: 708cc
- Height: 45.9″ / 116.5 cm
- Height of Cut: 1.5″ / 3.8 cm – 4.5″ / 11.4 cm
- Length: 78.9 in. / 200.4 cm
- Seat: 18″ / 45.7 cm Thickly Padded Premium
- Steering Controls: Wheel Steering
- Tires: 13″ x 5″ (33 cm x 12.7 cm) Front, 18″ x 9.5″ (45.7 cm x 24.1 cm) Rear
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Unlimited Hours**
- Width: 53.5″ / 136 cm – Storage Dimensions (W x L x H) 53.5″ x 78.9″ x 45.9″ (136 cm x 200.4 cm x 116.5 cm)
- Brinly-Hardy Attachments: Standard hitch pulls a variety of premium Brinly-Hardy attachments, such as a cart, lawn sweeper, dethatcher, aerator and sprayer. See your local Toro dealer for details.
- Brinly-Hardy Direct Mount Attachments: Mount these premium Brinly-Hardy spreader and sprayer attachments directly to your TimeCutter for easy use. See your local Toro dealer for details. (Mount Kit part #131-3966 required.)
- Cargo Carrier: The cargo carrier is perfect for homeowners that need hauling capabilities for mulch, soil, garden tools and other items for working the yard. No “jack knifing” and it’s easy to store. Model 79040 – Cargo Carrier. You’ll also need weight kit – model 131-7658 and mounting kit – model 131-3966.
- Equipment Cover: Deluxe product cover is water resistant for extra weather protection. Made of heavy-duty abrasion resistant 600 Denier polyester. Maintains flexibility, even on the coldest days. (Part Number – 490-7516)
- Hourmeter: Keep your mower in peak condition with an hourmeter for determining when to service.
- Handle and Step Assist Kit: Helps you to step on and off of your TimeCutter with ease. The telescoping bar adjusts to your height. Step contains anti-slip tread material and the handle is covered with soft rubber for comfort. (Part Number – 79339)
- Recycler Kit: Cut more grass in less time and improve the health of your lawn. Toro’s innovative Recycler® mulching system minces grass clippings into fine particles and puts them back into your lawn giving you a healthy, lush looking yard.
- Sunshade: Keep cool and dry while you mow. The Toro sunshade increases operator comfort by shielding you from the elements. (Model Number – 79011)
- Twin Bagger: Pick up lawn clippings, leaves, and debris quickly with our Twin Bagger. Our twin baggers have a 6.5 bushel (8 cubic feet) capacity.
*The gross horsepower of this engine was laboratory rated at 3,600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual horsepower on this class of mower will be significantly lower. We reserve the right to improve our products and make changes in the specifications, designs and standard equipment without notice and without incurring obligation.